Shanghai region, production company with +1.000 employees
- High cost on purchasing and outsourcing.
- Strong resistance to change/optimisation in supply chain.
- Powerful threshold to single suppliers/partners.
- Benchmarking confirmed the threshold to suppliers to be unhealthy and expensive.
- Suppliers have a powerful and negative influence on organisation.
- Missing transparency in purchasing and organisation.
- Substantial risks in contracts and documentation.
- Maintain supply chain and outsourcing team during change management phase.
- Screen, identify and implement new suppliers on major cost spend (20/80).
- Substitution of business destructive people in purchase organisation.
- Savings of totally CNY 41.000.000/year contracted, and 50% implemented upon exit.
- Purchases; CNY 23.000.000
- Outsourced processes; CNY 18.000.000
- Increasing compliance and reducing risk in supply chain.
- Delivery assurance increased by implementing Dual Sourcing on major categories.
- Primary commodity purchase, reduced in handling cost by approx. 70% = 18mio.